EV Charge Point Installer
CRS Electrical provide electric vehicle charge point installations for domestic and commercial clients. As an OLEV approved installer, we can offer a £350 EVHS grant to help with the installation costs.
CRS Electrical charging experts will help you choose the right EV charger that suits you and your vehicle. Things to consider:
Tethered or Untethered?
A tethered EV Charger comes with a permanently attached charging cable. The advantages of a tethered unit are:
- The cable is included – you do not need to purchase a charging cable separately.
- More secure – the cable is part of the unit therefore, it is not possible to remove it
- More convenient – simply uncoil the cable and plug in.
An untethered Charger is not supplied with a charging cable. The advantages of a untethered unit are:
- Compatible with Type 1 and Type 2 Electric Vehicles.
- Aesthetics – No cables are permanently on display.
- Option to change your charge cable length.